Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home

We're back! Thank you to everyone who supported us and prayed for us while we were gone. God did some major work and encouraged us in so many ways!

I may write one more post here later to talk about ministry in Moscow and what it looks like. But for now I just wanted to close out with a thank you. All the support means so much and truly makes these trips possible. We have to have these trips, especially to Moscow. The spiritual need is so great. Thank you for partnering with us.

I will be sending out a newsletter in the next few weeks about the trip with some specific stories to my supporters. You were very much so involved with this project, and I want you to know what it looked like at it's core.

Thanks again. God bless,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment